Human life is much busier than before. We hardly get some to relax. In this hectic lifestyle, we need some fresh air to breathe! But if you are not an outdoor person, then definitely gaming is a solution for you. Well, mostly non-outdoor persons are gamers! They love to play online games.
Nevertheless, to say that I’m from one of them. Many games make a high buzz around the globe, recently PUBG is breaking all the records, but you can’t deny that GTA (Grand Theft Auto) is the real king of action game. This game is an action-adventure video game, best in the niche. From the start of the day, it popularised among all age group gamers.
The developer of this game launched it for PC and gaming consoles. That time mobile gaming are not much popular. That’s why no demands. But now mobile gaming is widely adopted, people love to play games on mobile than a PC or gaming console. That’s why some technical people developed this game in Android version.
If you don’t have laptops or any gaming console, also you can play GTA 4 using the gta 4 apk. There is not much stretch or knowledge required. We are providing all the details from downloading to installation.
I have already mentioned that GTA 4 is not officially available in the android format. So you will not find this on Google Play or official Rockstar website. Still, you can easily download the APK file and play in your smartphone without any hassle. The main thing is you also need to download the OBB file contains all the media and data of this game. Without this file, you can’t play this game.
Requirements To Run GTA 4 on Android
As you know now that it’s not an official app, so you need to have some basic idea about the requirement before installing it. You need an android version of 4.0+. The GTA 4 APK file and the OBB file. I’m pretty much sure that everyone must have a 4.0+ version android device. But it still cleared all the confusion.
Download and Install GTA 4 Android
There are no such individual steps to download and install GTA 4. just the essential follow-ups.
- First, download GTA 4 APK file from the link below.
- Then open your app download section or Download folder in your file manager.
- Find the GTA 4 APK file, click on the installation.
- If your Android is not letting you to install, then open your setting>> Click on the security>> Then allow Unknown Resources.
- Then the app will be installed without any problem. But don’t open after installing it.
- Then Download the OBB File from the link below.
- Next, Go to the download folder. Extract the OBB Zip.
- Paste the file in the following folder path.
- Android >> Data >> OBB >> com.rockstargames.gta iv.
- Now all set to play the game!
Now you know how you can play GTA 4 on your Android. Without wasting much time, download and play the game. Don’t forget to download the OBB file, without that file app will not run. Happy Gaming!