Carving means riding your longboard in the style of surfing, meaning that you will move the longboard in the back-and-forth movements, creating the trajectory resembling the letter S.
You can perform carving with most regular longboards, but it’s better for you to use the longboard designed for carving if you want to have a better performance with it. Of course, you can also use carving longboards for other longboarding activities.
Here are the best carving longboards you can use today:
1. Apex 37 DoubleConcave Longboard
Apex 37 DoubleConcave Longboard has a unique deck design that is suitable for you to perform various tricks, including carving, freestyling, and sliding.
You can also use this longboard for cruising and commuting, so it’s a brilliant choice for various longboarding activities. The board has the flexibility that can help you perform better tricks with it, and it also has the flex resistance to keep the board stable when performing various carving tricks.
- The concave design of the deck allows you to perform various carving tricks, along with additional freestyle tricks, giving you the best stability and flexibility for the board.
- Combined with the micro drop design, this longboard can handle extreme sliding with ease, so you can use it for downhill riding and cruising, even on sharp turns.
- The deck has 3-ply quad axial carbon to make the board durable and lightweight, which gives you even better speed and movements with it.
- It has a comfortable design that gives you full control of the board’s movements, which is the reason it’s best for carving around the streets.
- This longboard has a 40-degree gas pedal, which allows you to keep the movement continuity during your carving and freestyling activities with this longboard.
Also Read: Penny vs. Nickel Board
2. Pintail 46 Longboard
Pintail 46 Longboard features the classic pintail shape that gives you the best performance for your carving activities. The deck allows you to adjust your angle to perform the perfect carving movements with it, so you can get much better control when you ride this longboard.
Also, the classic pintail design for the deck allows you to enjoy a smooth and fast ride with this longboard.
- This longboard is a perfect longboard you can use for carving on the streets or at the beach, giving you freedom in the movements you make with it.
- You have quite a large room on the deck to ride it with comfort while keeping the deck lightweight and flexible for you to ride on.
- The longboard also has a larger wheelbase, meaning that you can get more stability during your ride, keeping the speed under control and giving a better feel when you ride it.
- The 9-ply maple deck construction gives the deck the best durability and perfect weight to give you balance during your longboard riding.
- It’s easy for you to adjust the angle of the deck during your carving movements, and it’s suitable to use on flat surfaces and hills.
3. Derringer 33 Longboard
Deringer 33 Longboard is a classic cruiser longboard with a mini-deck design that allows you to perform swift carving movements with no problem. Its mini-deck design makes this longboard compact and lightweight to use, so you can control its movements much better when compared to bigger longboards.
You can use this longboard for various carving activities, whether you do it on flat surfaces or around the hills.
- The sturdy Canadian maple is the primary material for the deck, so you can expect the deck to give you the durability you need when you perform various carving movements.
- The compact design of the board will make it easy for you to carve on the streets, flat surfaces, slopes, and hills providing you with the best carving longboard you can always enjoy riding on.
- You can perform powerful carving movements even at a slow speed, as this longboard is easy to control, and it also gives you the perfect stability when you ride it.
- The aggressive taper and the kicktail of this longboard make it easy for you to carve your way through the crowds, even when there are various obstacles you need to surmount along the way.
- It’s a perfect longboard you can use for cruising and carving the streets and at the campus, and it’s a superb choice for your daily longboarding activities.
Also Read: Best Skateboard Decks
These are the best carving longboards you can use today. These longboards are the perfect choice for you to surf around the road and perform various tricks. You can also use these longboards for daily longboarding activities. So, pick the one you like and happy longboarding!
Leave a Reply