Drop deck longboards are the type of longboards with the lower truck and bigger wheel design, so it provides a lower center of gravity for the longboards. With the lower center of gravity, it makes this type of longboards more stable while still giving you enough flexibility when you ride it.
There are various types of drop deck longboards you can find on the market today, and you can find the ones that use different materials and have unique designs coming from various popular brands.
In this guide, you can find the best drop deck longboards from brands like Atom, White Wave, and MBS.
Each drop deck longboard has their own unique qualities and features that can improve your experience in your longboard riding. Check it out!
Atom Drop Deck Longboard
Atom Drop Deck Longboard provides the maximum stability for you to use it for downhill longboarding and free riding around the streets. With the drop-style deck and the lower wheels, this board gives you the best comfort in your longboarding activities, while adding more ease when you push it.
The wide shape of this longboard also reduces wheel biting as you smooth your way through various turns during your ride.
- Wide deck design combined with the super high rebound wheels can give ease of movements during your longboard ride.
- It comes with the high-speed lubricant for the bearings and durable carbide for the grip.
- It uses the maple laminate material for the deck and the reverse king pin style for the truck.
- The deck comes with stylish graphics with Atom branding and the photo heat transfer feature.
- The longboard design is perfect for downhill, free ride, and long-distance longboard riding.
Also Read: Best Skateboard Decks
The Warrior Longboard from White Wave
The Warrior is another excellent drop deck longboard you can use for low riding, and it gives stability and comfort when you ride it. It combines the drop-down and drop through truck design to make the deck even closer to the ground.
Thus, it creates more stability when you use it for downhill, free ride, or long-distance riding. It uses bamboo as its primary material for the deck, giving it a more premium and polished look when you use it.
- The overall design of the longboard makes it easy for you to take turns while riding it, as it has a low center of gravity.
- It has the drop deck design with symmetrical shape, and it uses bamboo and maple as the build materials to make the deck more durable.
- It uses the drop-through and drop-down truck design with aluminum as its primary truck material.
- The high rebound wheels make it easy for you to push this longboard, and it can go fast in steady movements while maintaining its stability.
- It uses the ABEC 9 Hellion bearings that are durable and will keep a smooth ride for your longboard.
MBS All-Terrain Drop Deck Longboard
MBS All-Terrain Drop Deck Longboard is the type of longboard you can use on all surfaces and terrains, which means more flexibility for you. With the drop deck design, you can get the best stability in your ride with this longboard, and also, it will provide you with the ease of movements and turns.
It’s a perfect longboard for all-purpose longboarding, as it gives you the best stability and flexibility no matter what terrain you are riding this on.
- It is one of the best off-road longboards with sturdy maple drop deck material to keep it durable during your ride.
- It uses the super high rebound all-terrain longboard wheels that are durable for all terrains and surfaces, making it good for downhill and street riding.
- This longboard uses the navigator drone trucks for precision turning and flexible movements in your longboarding activities.
- It also comes with the rubber-shielded ABEC 9 bearings for a much smoother ride in your longboard.
- You can take a sharp turn from the pavement roads to the grass areas without having to stop and drop off from your longboard, keeping the best flow in your longboarding activities.
Also Read: 3 Good Skateboard Brands to Know
These are the best drop deck longboards you can use if you seek a better stability for your longboard riding. The drop deck longboards have a lower truck design, so that the deck can get lower to the ground, giving you much more stability during long-distance longboarding.
The bigger wheel design also helps you to keep a smooth movement in your longboarding activities, which gives more comfort during your street or downhill riding. Pick the drop deck longboard that you like and start the fun on your longboarding journey.