There’s a reason electric longboards are becoming more popular nowadays. Electric longboards remove the hassles of having to push your board every time you need to ride it.
So, with the remote controller, you can just control the board’s movements and speed to give you a smooth riding experience. With a single charge, you can go as far as 25 miles, which is the reason electric longboards are suitable for long-range cruising.
Here are the best electric longboards you can use today:
1. Onlyone O-2
Onlyone O-2 is one of the best electric longboards you can use today. There are three-speed modes you can choose, which are suitable for beginners, experts, and pros.
So, you can use this longboard for cruising around the streets at your own pace. You can also maintain smooth movements when riding this longboard, with the built-in speed controller and braking system.
- You can use this electric longboard to cruise around the streets for up to 18 miles in a single charge.
- It has a 30-degree maximum climb angle, and you can ride this longboard for up to 25 MPH or 40 KPH.
- It has the 8-ply maple as its primary material, and it can hold up to 330 pounds or 150 kilograms in weight.
- This longboard has a double-drive controller to allow you to maintain a smooth movement during your ride, along with regenerative brakes to reduce and recover your energy consumption whenever you hit the brake.
- This longboard is also waterproof, so it can withstand water splashes, and you don’t need to worry about damaging the board when you get some water splashes during your ride.
Also Read: Different Longboard Types Your Need to Know
2. Backfire G3 Plus
Backfire G3 Plus is a premium electric longboard that has carbon fiber as its primary material for the deck, giving you the best riding experience when you cruise the road.
Also, this longboard can reach up to 25 miles or 40 kilometers in a single charge, with the belt-drive system acceleration. With the carbon fiber material, the deck gives you enough flexibility for you to enjoy a smooth ride, and the board itself is light and durable.
- This longboard has the design built for long-range longboard cruising, and you can also control the board speed with the belt-drive system.
- You can go up to 28.5 miles per hour or 46 kilometers per hour with this electric longboard.
- The carbon fiber deck makes the longboard lightweight and durable while giving you the flexibility to control its movements throughout the ride.
- It uses the front and backs Caliberll trucks to allow you to maintain stability during your longboard riding, along with maintaining your comfort when you ride on it.
- The remote has an OLED display to give you better ways of controlling the board, and the wheels are also replaceable in case you need some variations in your ride.
3. Halo Board Beast
Halo Board Beast is the electric skateboard that features a blend of upgraded bamboo and fiberglass for the deck, making the board lightweight and durable for you to ride on.
It also has a fire-safe battery system, which prevents any kind of fire that might get triggered during the regular use of this electric longboard. With 3200 watts of power, you can ride on this board for up to 26 miles per hour, with acceleration control to keep a smooth ride for you.
- This longboard packs a high power that allows you to cruise the road for long distances, up to 25 miles for a single charge.
- It uses ultra-carve trucks that give you stability and flexibility during your longboard riding, allowing you to take sharp turns with no hassles.
- You can swap the wheels for this longboard, and the wheels are suitable for all terrains.
- It has torque management acceleration and braking control that helps you maintain a smooth ride, no matter where you are riding it.
- The motors are brushless, which can maintain a quiet riding experience for you and allow you to kick-push the longboard when you are running out of battery.
Also Read: Penny vs. Nickel Board
These are the best electric longboards you can use today. It’s important for you to choose the electric longboard that has a safety system to avoid any fire during your longboard riding.
Also, it’s important for you to know the top speed of the board, along with the maximum distance it can reach in a single charge. This way, you will know when you need to charge the board along the way. Happy longboarding!