Freeriding is the best way to enjoy the scenery while riding your longboard, and you need to savor the experience by using the best freeride longboards you can get today. The longboard you use needs to give you enough speed, stability, and flexibility to make your free riding even more enjoyable.
Here are the 3 best freeride longboards you can use:
Santa Cruz Impact Drop-Down Longboard
Santa Cruz Impact Drop-Down Longboard is one of the best longboards you can use for free riding, as it offers various features to give you a boost in your free longboard riding.
This longboard comes assembled out of the box, so you can just ride it right away after you get it, without the need to assemble each part. It has the design that allows the best control and stability during your freeriding, even at high speed.
- It has beautiful Santa Cruz graphics on the deck, with the black and yellow color combination for the overall longboard design.
- It has the high-quality 9-ply maple construction for the deck, combined with the applied die-cut grip tape on the top.
- The wheels have a 72mm size suitable for smooth longboard riding at high speed, with stability control and ease of movement.
- It comes with the Abec 3 bearings to keep the wheels out of dirt and dust during your free longboard riding, minimizing any chance of interruptions.
- The deck has reverse kingpin trucks for the best comfort during your free longboard riding, as it can help stabilize the board and keep it easy to control all the time.
Also Read: Different Longboard Types Your Need to Know
Volador Freeride Longboard
Volador Freeride Longboard is a high-quality free-ride longboard that can give you the best value for your money. Not only that, it also provides various features that make this longboard a good choice for you to use in your free longboard riding.
It’s also a good choice for cruising around the streets, as it can provide you with speed, stability, and control throughout your ride. It’s perfect for beginners and young people interested in longboarding.
- The deck comes with the vintage art style, and not only that, it also offers you the shock absorber feature to keep your longboard riding smooth, minimizing the bumps you might experience during your ride.
- The deck has 8-ply maple combined with epoxy glue as its primary materials, giving it the sturdiness that allows you to use it for a long time.
- There are various design choices you can pick, which come from various artists across the Atlantic.
- The wheels are durable with the ABEC-9 bearings, giving you the smoothest free longboard riding, so you can get the best fun and enjoyment in your longboarding activities.
- It has reverse kingpin trucks made with aluminum, which you can adjust based on your preferences to give you the best maneuverability during your free ride.
Hana Cruiser Longboard
Hana Cruiser Longboard is a cruiser longboard from Magneto, offering a unique design best for cruising and freeriding. With this cruiser longboard, you can cruise the road in smooth movements, as the board offers the best flexibility during your longboard riding.
Also, the maple and bamboo materials, along with the brown and red colors, can give you an even better appearance while riding on this longboard.
- You can choose from among various deck designs and color choices to personalize your experience with Hana Cruiser Longboard.
- The board gives you stability in your speed and the flexibility in controlling your movements throughout your ride.
- It has maple and bamboo materials, making this longboard a unique choice for new longboarders to experience the best free riding session with it.
- It has the grip tape that has the sand grit finish to blend with the overall design of the deck, while still providing you with the best grip for your ride.
- The wheels have a design that allows you to improve your riding flexibility, so you don’t need to worry about wheel bite when you need to face sharp turns and carves.
Also Read: Penny vs. Nickel Board
These are the best freeride longboards you can use today. These freeride longboards are perfect for you to use when you need to relax and enjoy the breeze, as you ride around the streets, beaches, parks, and other places you want to explore.
Also, these longboards can provide you with the best stability and flexibility in your movements, so you can still maneuver the board with no hassles, even when you need to ride fast. Pick the one you like and happy longboarding!
Leave a Reply