If you are wondering how to setup d-link WiFi router Or How to Reset the Wireless Password On Dlink Router Or Just Troubleshoot the dlink Roouter then you Must know How to Login Dlink Router admin Console With 192.168.0.1 let’s start
First important thing is you need to know about your browser default gateway
- First way to know default IP
- Go to Start button then select Command Prompt.
- Enter “ipconfig” and press the Enter on command prompt.
- In Default Gateway section your IP address is visible.
- Second way to identify default IP.
- Right click on internet connection icon present on the right corner of desktop.
- Click on open network and the sharing center.
- Look for connection and select the network name.
- A new window will prompt with name wireless network connection select the network name.
- Again a new window will prompt with name wireless network connection status.
- Now click on details.
- A new window will open with name network connecting details
- look for IPv4 default gateway .
- It indicate you the exact default IP address.
Note:- Just write that IP address somewhere. & learn How to Find Default Ip of any Router
Steps to setup D-link router :-
- Open a web browser like Google chrome ,Internet explorer, Mozilla etc
- Type the IP address in the url bar and press enter.
- As you see a window greeting you like welcome to the easy steps (this is by default option)
- In that select the language and start.
- Next page gives you two option like manual setup and automatic.
- Select the manual setup and go for next.
key point:- Consult your internet service provider to know your internet connection type.
- In next page we are selecting internet connection type is Dynamic IP.(select your own connection type)
- Now in wireless setting option enter the Network name and password you want to keep.
- Then click next.
- Now here it is asking another password, note that this password is for your router.
key point :- Whenever you are typing the default gateway 192.168.0.1 in the url bar.It will ask you to enter the user name and password. These password will be used at that time.
- So provide a password to your router.
- Click next.
- In next page you need to select the time zone .
- Click next.
- Now the router will save your setting and reboot itself so wait until the next page will prompt.
- A final message will appears Easy setup completed, even you can see the basic information.
- Click on save button.
- It will again take few moments to save your setting.
I hope you have successfully setup your D-link router.
Leave a Reply