A longboard is the type of skateboard that has a longer size, which is perfect for cruising the streets or going downhill. Longboarding has become a popular alternative to skateboarding.
There are various longboard designs you can choose from, and each design will give you unique advantages when you ride it. Longboards often have bigger wheels, so some people feel much more comfortable doing longboarding than skateboarding.
You can find various longboard brands on the market today, and each brand might offer its own unique or signature design for its longboards. It might be difficult to pick which one is best for you to get, so this guide will give you some ideas about the best longboard brands you can buy from.
Here are the best longboard brands you can consider buying from:
Globe provides a longboard collection you can choose from, including Geminon XL, Spearpoint Mini, The All-Time, and many more models.
The longboards offered by Globe range from carving, downhill, cruising, free ride, and dancing longboards, which you can pick based on the occasion. Each longboard has a unique deck design with different wheel colors to make it look better when you ride it.
- Globe offers longboards with unique designs and the best material quality for durability and comfort.
- There are various types of longboards you can choose based on the purpose of your longboarding activities.
- The longboards also include the die-cut grip tape that can comfort you and give you a perfect grip when you ride it, so you don’t slip up.
- Each longboard design comes in different sizes to accommodate different shoe sizes.
- Globe provides some of the best longboard models used by professionals to do their longboarding activities and perform various practices.
Also Read: Best Grip Tape for Skateboards and Longboards
Dusters offer the longboard collection with fresh and modern designs, best suited for any occasion. Each longboard design gives you different themes, so you can pick the one most suitable for your personality.
The company refreshes its design themes each season to provide you with a different feel in your longboarding activities. You can pick between longboards and cruisers from Dusters to start your longboarding journey today.
- Some great longboard designs from Dusters include Zen, Ocean Lovers, Monday, and Cazh Cosmic.
- Longboards are available in various sizes to accommodate your shoe size, with wheels in varying sizes as well.
- The regular longboards and cruisers are available for you to pick depending on the occasion or practice you would like to do.
- Some longboards from Dusters have a modern design with a holographic top grip and holographic full art.
- You can always find the best design that suits your needs, whether you are a beginner or a professional longboarder.
Prism is another longboard brand you should buy from, as it offers a range of longboards with high-quality materials and unique designs. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to get started in the world of longboarding.
You can buy the complete longboard from Prism or customize your own longboard and get started on your journey to master and enjoy longboarding. There are various designs you can pick from Prism, with different specifications suitable for your needs.
- Some great longboard designs from Prism you can choose from include Madrid Dream, Prism Revel, Madrid Retro Longboard, and more.
- There are also some retro longboard designs you can still buy from Prism, so you can enjoy the legendary design in your longboard.
- You can pick between the complete set and deck only, so you can always customize your own longboard with Prism.
- Prism longboards include the Flypaper Griptape, which will provide the best grip for your shoes when you ride the longboard.
- It uses high-performance bearings to add more durability and keep your longboarding activities safe and comfortable.
Also Read: 3 Good Skateboard Brands to Know
Longboarding can be a fun alternative to skateboarding, and many beginners in skateboarding are flocking into longboarding for its convenience and enjoyment.
With longboards, you can perform various practices based on the occasion, and each practice has its own suitable longboard design you can use. So, you can always enjoy your longboarding activities with the right longboard, whether you plan to do street cruising, downhill riding, free riding, dancing, and more.
These are the longboard brands you should buy from. They already crafted their reputation in the longboarding and skateboarding industry, creating products with high-quality materials, comfort, and durability for skaters or longboarders around the world.
It’s up to you to try different brands or stick with the brand you love. Have fun longboarding!
Leave a Reply