Table of Contents
Longboarding is an active sport that requires a lot of safety precautions. You can’t undermine how important it is to wear protection gears during your longboarding activities.
The helmet is one important protection gear that you need to wear to reduce any potential risks of head injury during your longboarding sessions.
In this guide, you can find the best longboarding helmets that can save your life.
Pro-Tec Classic Skate
Pro-Tec Classic Skate provides the classic-style skateboarding/longboarding helmet that gives the total protection you need for your head. It uses the high-impact ABS shell as the primary protection for the helmet, along with the 2-stage soft foam liner to comfort you while wearing it.
The helmet also has 11 vents to keep a good air circulation for your head, and you can also appreciate the lightweight design of this helmet, so you don’t need to worry about the weight of this helmet impeding your skating/longboarding activities.
- There are plenty of designs you can choose from, such as matte gray, black, tie dye, green flake, and more.
- It provides maximum protection for your head from any kind of impact you might experience during your skating sessions.
- The classic design makes it look simple and yet still stylish when you wear it, even more so with various design choices you can pick.
- There are various sizes you can pick, so you can always find the size that fits with your head.
- The comfortable and lightweight design makes it suitable for you to wear in every season.
Also Read: Different Longboard Types Your Need to Know
The T8 Racer helmet for skateboarding/longboarding provides you with the maximum protection for your head during your downhill speed race activities. It has the design to protect you during high-speed longboarding.
It has the aerodynamic styling, streamlined profile, and dual certification, which makes this helmet a suitable pro-level helmet you can use for downhill racing with your longboard.
- It covers your full face, and you can flip up the visor to give you a better air flow around your head.
- It complies with the safety standards for the bicycle helmets, and it is suitable for persons aged 5 years or older.
- The helmet offers two design choices, such as white glossy and black glossy, with the visors that provide the shatter-resistant feature for the helmet.
- The fiber-glass shell will provide you with the full protection when you are riding on your longboard at full speed, so it’s a suitable helmet for longboard or skateboard racers.
- This helmet also provides you with the EPS foam liner to provide the best comfort when you wear it, along with velvet lining and the sets of fit pads for the best customized fit for you.
S1 Lifer Visor Helmet
S1 Lifer Visor Helmet provides you with the unique helmet you can use for various activities, such as skating, bicycling, longboarding, and more. This helmet combines the simple helmet design with the mounted visor to give you much better protection during your longboard riding.
It follows all the safety standards, so this helmet can help keep you safe during your longboarding activities, such as when you need to perform various tricks with your longboard. There are various design options you can pick, which you can match with the longboard design you have.
- There are various design options you can choose, such as black matte, black gloss, blood red gloss, white gloss, gold mirror, and more.
- The visor is also replaceable, and you can find various replacement visor designs from S1, such as tint, clear, and iridium gradient mirror.
- The visor comes with the anti-fog coating to prevent you from fogging, so you can keep longboard riding no matter the weather condition.
- It uses the EPS fusion foam to keep you comfortable when you wear it, along with giving the maximum protection for your head during impact.
- The sizing liner uses the soft foam that helps to absorb your sweat during your longboarding sessions.
Also Read: Best Longboard Bearings
These are the best longboarding helmets that can help save your life. Always wear a helmet that meets the safety standards during your longboarding sessions, as you will need to wear the helmet to protect you from any potential impact when it happens.
Wearing the best quality helmet will help reduce the risks of injury during impact, and it can protect your head with the maximum protection. Pick the one you like and enjoy your longboarding sessions!