Longboard bearings come with the standard longboard wheels or complete set you buy, but as the longboard is customizable, you can also buy dedicated bearings for your longboard to improve its performance when you ride it.
The bearings are the parts in your longboard or skateboard wheels that make the wheels spin. These bearings have basic parts, such as outer race, retainer, balls, inner race, and shield.
Sometimes, you might not feel satisfied with the bearings that come with your longboard set or wheels, so you will use dedicated bearings from reputable brands to improve the feel and performance of your longboard and make it much better for you to ride it.
Here are the best bearings you can use for your longboard:
Bronson Speed Co. G3 Bearings
From among various Bronson Speed Co. bearings, the G3 model is perhaps the best one you can pick. The G3 bearings give you the best durability while cruising or riding the longboard, and you don’t need to worry that the bearings will break when you perform various tricks.
Compared to the standard groove bearings, G3 will give you a superior build quality for the bearings, which can withstand the maximum impact from your longboarding activities.
- It uses the nano-ceramic compounds that get blended with oil to provide the best movements for the wheels of your longboard, keeping it durable and long-lasting.
- The balls are rolling deeper to reduce axial and angular impact damage, which keeps the wheel surface rolling fast.
- The lubricants inside keep on getting self-smoothed to keep the balls and the wheels running fast, even with lots of pressures from your feet and the road.
- It uses the minimal-friction shield that protects the wheel area from getting all the moisture and dirt, which can hinder the movements of the longboard.
- It uses the Balls Out technology that allows you to install the bearings in the Balls Out orientation, which will help smooth out your ride on the longboard and minimize slow down.
Also Read: Best Longboard Brands
Classic Zealous Bearings
Zealous is one of the best brands in longboard bearings, and you can’t go wrong when choosing the Classic Zealous Bearings for your longboard. The Classic Zealous Bearings offer built-in spacers, along with the precision axle holes, to ensure that you can go downhill in smooth movements with no worry about frictions or corrosions.
These bearings have a design that allows you to ride the longboards without having to slow down or worrying about impact damages.
- It has nano-ceramic compounds and lubricants that help eliminate any deformations in the bearings, so it keeps on being refreshed as you ride your longboard.
- The micro coating inside the bearings helps you to keep your ride smooth with the longboard, as you don’t have to worry about any corrosion or friction problem when you use it.
- It has green rubber that seals any potential holes around the bearings, preventing dust and moisture from entering.
- The bearings have the quality that minimizes the potential water washout problem as you use it.
- The nano-ceramic compounds also help you minimize or eliminate any asperities around the wheel area of your longboard, giving you smooth downhill movements as you ride it.
Bones Ceramic Super REDS Bearings
Keeping a good momentum when you ride your longboard can be difficult, even more so if you are using the standard bearings from the manufacturer.
Bones Ceramic Super REDS is the type of premium bearings that have the design to help you keep your momentum while riding the longboard. It helps you stay on your ride with less friction, no rust, and no slowdown.
The lightweight design of these bearings can also help you speed up your longboard and keep a smooth movement for it.
- The bearings include ceramic super REDS, which are special ceramic compounds that will prevent rust and help keep the parts of the bearings long-lasting.
- You can use Bones Ceramic Super REDS bearings with or without the lubricant, and you can still get the best acceleration effect for your longboard.
- The ceramic balls are multiple times harder than steel, and it also helps flatten any dirt that got into your bearings, so they won’t get in your way of enjoying your ride.
- The rubber shield can also prevent any outside materials from entering the bearings, and you can also remove and clean it with ease.
- It offers the best performance and durability for your longboard wheels.
Also Read: Best Grip Tape for Skateboards and Longboards
These are the best longboard bearings you can pick and use today from among many models available in the market. Enjoy your longboard ride!
Leave a Reply