Longboarding will not be complete without the slide gloves. With no slide gloves, you can’t perform various sliding actions that are often important to keep the smooth movements in your longboard riding. Also, sliding gloves will help you when you need to slow down during your longboard riding, and they will provide more control to your longboard movements.
There are various sliding gloves you can choose from. Some sliding gloves are better than others, and some are offering many excellent and unique features not available in similar products.
Choosing the best from the bunch might be quite difficult for you, so this guide is here to help you get the best sliding gloves you can use in your longboard riding.
Here are the best longboarding slide gloves to use:
Triple 8 Sliders Longboard Gloves
Triple 8 Sliders Longboard Gloves provide you with the best sliding support for your longboarding activities, such as when you perform downhill riding or free riding.
The Sliders Longboard Gloves from Triple 8 will give you the durability you need during the sliding actions while protecting your hands from any bruises when you wear them.
- It has a durable design with tear-resistant Kevlar fingertips to handle each sliding movement you perform.
- You can also replace the plucks and bars for the gloves to keep everything in the best condition every time you use them.
- The full-top grain leather gives your hands the best comfort when you use these gloves for sliding movements during cruising and riding downhill.
- The elastic Velcro wrist strap will also keep the gloves firm for your hands, so you don’t need to worry that they will get removed during extreme sliding movements.
- Also, the glove set comes with some replacements you can use, such as a finger bar, thumb pluck, and PU palm puck.
Also Read: Different Longboard Types Your Need to Know
Andux Land HBST-05
For those looking for a more affordable option for their sliding gloves, Andux Land HBST-05 provides you with the best value for money.
It comes with the standard features you can get in a longboard sliding gloves product, and it can support various sliding movements during your longboard riding. It uses nylon as its primary material for the gloves.
- It comes with a wrap-around wrist strap that ensures the best fit in your hands, and you can also adjust its size.
- This is the sliding glove product that is perfect to give you support when you touch the ground, perform downhill riding, and when you need to slow down during your longboard riding.
- You can remove and replace the round slider pucks, and the thumb doesn’t have any slider.
- It uses nylon as its primary material, which can keep your comfort during the sliding movements while keeping it sturdy.
- With the adjustable size option, you can use this sliding glove product for various hand sizes, from medium to big.
Sector 9 Rally Youth Glove Camo
Sector 9 Rally Youth Glove Camo provides the sliding gloves that can give you the best comfort while you use it for sliding downhill.
Also, it comes with an attractive design that can give a boost to your appearance while you ride the longboard. The synthetic leather material can help you keep your sliding movements smooth and hassle-free.
- It has anti-vibration foam on the palm area, which is useful for you to suppress any unnecessary vibration during your sliding movements.
- The Velcro closure makes it easy for you to lock the gloves in your hands, so it doesn’t move or break during the slides.
- The synthetic leather material, combined with spandex, polyester, and other materials, makes the gloves comfortable to wear, while still giving the elasticity and flexibility for them to fit in your hands.
- It comes with the 4x finger pucks and Delrin 9 Ball pucks to allow the best sliding movements, which you can perform on various surfaces.
- The gloves also come up with the high-density grip print and the Terry moisture-wicking panel.
Also Read: Best Longboard Bearings
These are the best longboarding slide gloves you can use in your longboarding session. Downhill riding, cruising, or free-riding will require you to slide and touch the ground from time to time, such as when you perform tricks or when you need to slow down.
You can use these sliding gloves to your advantage, as they can provide the best comfort when you perform various sliding actions in your longboarding session.