Longboarding won’t be fun if you don’t use the right wheels for the occasion. There are plenty of longboarding wheels you can choose from, and each product offers its own unique features to give you a better experience in your longboarding activities.
Here are the best longboarding wheels you can use today:
Fireball Beast Wheels with Bearings
One of the best quality wheels for longboards you can use is the Fireball Beast Wheels with Bearings. Its 76mm wheel size provides you with the best comfort during your longboard riding, as it’s smooth and durable at the same time.
It is suitable for any longboarding actions you would like to do, whether you just want to do a free ride or perform some tricks. Also, it comes with the Dragon Bearings that can add more smoothness to the wheel movements.
- You can use the Fireball Beast Wheels without the bearings, but the Dragon Bearings can give the wheels even more performance actions when you use them.
- The Dragon Bearings come with a lifetime guarantee, and it can help prevent the wheels from contacting dirt and gunk, keeping your longboarding performance as smooth as possible.
- The big wheel size allows you to give an even better advantage when you use these wheels for cruising, downhill riding, or free riding.
- These wheels are durable on various surfaces, and they will keep your movements smooth even when you use the wheels for sliding and other extreme actions.
- It has the urethane fiberglass core for the most optimal grip when you need to take a turn in the corner, so you won’t break the flow when you do that.
Also Read: Different Longboard Types Your Need to Know
Powell Peralta Ripper Skateboard Wheels
Powell Peralta Ripper Skateboard Wheels provides you with wheels for your longboards and skateboards that can give you more grips on smooth surfaces.
The wheels also have high durability, so you can ride them in places like skateparks and ramps without worrying about creating too many scratches on the wheels.
- You can use these wheels to give faster speed for your skateboard or longboard, which is great if you ride on smooth surfaces.
- The wheel’s grip will make it easier for you to move around while riding on these wheels, and it’s also great to perform various tricks.
- It features the most iconic graphics of The Ripper on the side surfaces, released first in 1983.
- It has the retro look you might not find in most modern skateboard wheels nowadays, which makes these wheels unique.
- The wheels have smoothness and durability that you can rely on, giving you more enjoyment in riding on these wheels in your everyday skating activities.
Seismic Speed Vent Wheels
Seismic Speed Vent Wheels provide the fast, smooth, and colorful longboard wheels you can use to ride your longboard around the streets. The good thing about the Seismic Speed Vent Wheels is that the company has tested the wheels for the fastest speed they can reach, and the result is that they can reach up to 91.17 miles per hour.
These are the wheels perfect for street cruising and downhill riding, giving you the best grip and the smoothest movements along the way.
- There are various colors you can choose for the Seismic Speed Vent Wheels, and it has a colorful design for the wheels, so it can add to your longboard’s appearance.
- You can choose three formulas for the wheels, which are BlackOps, Defcon, and Premium Clear.
- The BlackOps formula provides you with the balance between grip and speed, so you can use this formula for smooth and comfortable longboard riding.
- The Defcon formula provides the fastest speed, with long-lasting grip, directional slide, and the best durability for the wheel surface.
- Premium Clear is the formula that provides a smooth, fast, and grippy longboarding ride for you, with various beautiful clear colors you can choose.
Also Read: Best Longboard Bearings
These are the best longboard wheels you can use today. With these wheels, you can make your longboard riding even more fun. However, please note that different wheels are suitable for different occasions.
So, you should be mindful that the longboard wheels you use for downhill riding might not be suitable for performing tricks at the skatepark, and vice versa.
It’s best for you to pick the wheels that are suitable for the longboarding activities you would like to do. With the right wheels, you can get the right experience out of any longboarding event you can take part in. Happy longboard riding!
Leave a Reply