There is no doubt that Garageband is one of the most popular audio workstations available out there. Using this, one can create music, podcasts, or anything with audio. However, as you already know that this tool is only available for macOS and iOS devices. But what if you want to use the software on your PC too? So the question is How to Download Garageband for pc?
Well, in this article, I am going to talk about all the steps that you have to follow to download and install Garageband on your Windows PC. So here we go:
What is Garageband?
In simple words, you can say that Garageband is a digital audio workstation or DAW. It puts a complete music studio on your computer. So you can easily make your own music on share it with the world. With the help of Garageband, you will be able to create songs and other types of projects easily. Even, you can record your vocals using this software and edit them. As well as getting started with the tool is super easy to use, and you can download it free of cost on your iOS device or Mac computers.
Top Features Of Garageband
- Garageband offers you a virtual keyboard for an external keyboard to connect to the Garageband App via USB cable.
- You can use the software to record, play, capture, and share your music around the world.
- It also offers you multi touch feature. Plus, you will get the as trigger option for live loop cells.
- You will find quite a lot of DJ like style effects such as filters, repeats, vinyl scratching, and so on.
- Garageband for PC also offers you the option o select from nine electronic or acoustic drummers along with their signature sounds.
- You will be able to create over a million realistic groover.
- The user interface is extremely simple and easy to get started.
- The app can be used by individuals and professionals.
Also Read: How to Download KineMaster For PC
How to Download Garageband for pc?
As you already know that there is no official app or software available for Garageband for PC. As the software is coming from Apple and Apple is restricted the software only to its platform. However, there is nothing to worry about, as there is a workaround.
And in this case, we are going to use iPadian. iPadian is a simulator and not an emulator. It offers you the impression of using iOS. And it allows you to run iOS apps.
However, to make you understand in a better way, here are all the steps that you have to follow:
- At first, you will have to download iPadian on your Windows computer by going to www.ipadian.net.
- Once you are done downloading the software, you will have to install it. So follow all the screen instructions and get done with the installation.
- Once you are done with the installation, simply launch iPadian and go to the Apple App Store.
- Over here, you will have to search for Garageband.
- After that, simply download and install the software on iPadian.
- Once you are done with the download, you will be able to use Garageband for pc.
Garageband For PC Alternatives
In case if you would like to use a full-featured DAW, then Garageband might not be the best option for your Windows PC. Instead, you can try out some other alternatives. And here is a list of some of the most popular DAW’s out there:
1. FL Studio
FL Studio is one of the most popular DAW available out there. Using this software is extremely easy. And it is used by the professionals. However, this one is not a free tool to use.
LMMS is an open-source production software. It comes with a bunch of built-in instruments and samples. Also, as it is an open source application, you can use it for free.
Reaper is a less expensive DAW. It comes with a simple and highly customizable user interface. And it does not require much system resources. As well as it features quite a lot of other features.
So that was the answer to your How to Download Garageband for pc question. Overall, there is no direct way that you can install the software on your PC. But the iPadian simulator really does the job. So go ahead and check the steps out and see how it is working for you. Also, for any questions, do feel free to comment below.