Wondering how to download Kinemaster for PC? If your answer is yes, then read on. There is no doubt that Kinemaster is one of the best video editing apps available for smartphones. The app has more than 50 million downloads on Google Play Store, and it is extremely easy to use.
However, being an app which is primarily focused on smartphones. There are quite a lot of users who want to try out the app using the ap. However, the sad part is that there is no PC software available for Kinemaster.
But that does not mean that you cannot use Kinemaster on your PC. Of course, you can. However, there are some extra miles that you have to walk on before you start using Kinemaster on your computer.
So let’s just head into the topic and let us explain you everything:
KineMaster For PC
Kinemaster is one of the best smartphone video editing apps available for Android and iOS devices. The app offers you quite a lot of features and helps you with a full fledged video editor. Even it is the only fully professional video editor for smartphone that supports multiple layers of video, images, and text.
Moreover, you will be able to perform actions like cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more pretty easily. These are some of the top reasons why this app happens to be the best option out there.
However, whenever it comes to Kinemaster for your PC. Unfortunately, there is no PC version available as of now. As it is a smartphone centric platform. But luckily you can use the software on your PC using an Android emulator. But before we get into that point, let us talk about the top features of Kinemaster for PC.
Top Features KineMaster
- It offers you multiple layers of video, images, overlays, stickers, text, effects, handwriting and so on. So you can make great videos pretty easily.
- You can even download additional effects, copyright free music, overlays, stickers and others from the KineMaster Asset Store.
- It offers you frame by frame trimming.
- You will get an instant preview for all of your edits.
- It comes with an effective hue, brightness and saturation controls.
- You will get different audio filters and comes with a voice changer which will let you add different audio to your videos.
- You will be able to add effects like blur, mosaic quite easily.
- It offers you a bunch of animation styles.
- With Kinemaster, you will be able to get control speed control for video clips.
- It comes with lots of awesome transition effects like 3D transitions, wipes, fade, and others.
- There are a variety of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects are available on the app.
- You will easily be able to share your videos on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more.
- Kinemaster offers you a real-time video and audio recording feature.
So these are some of the top features for Kinemaster. Apart from these features, the app also offers a hell lot of different features. To know more about them try downloading the app and check them out by yourself.
Download KineMaster For PC
Now coming to our main question which is how to download KineMaster on your PC. Well, as we have mentioned before that, you cannot download kinemaster directly on your PC. Instead, you have to use an Android emulator. So the question is what is an Android emulator and how it can help you out? Well, here is the answer to this question.
What is an Android Emulator?
According to Quora, “Android Emulator is a software which can emulate or run the android operating system in your desktop or laptop.”
In other words, it is a software which lets you run Android apps on your desktop. Android developers mostly use an Android emulator. However, in modern time, it can be used for playing games, editing photos or videos or using Android based apps.
Also, whenever it comes to Android emulators, there are quite a lot of softwares are available. Such as Bluestacks, Nox Player, Remix OS Player, MEmu and so on. However, if you ask us which is the easiest to use Android emulator, we would say to go with Bluestacks as it is one of the widely popular software plus it is extremely easy to use.
How to download KineMaster For PC?
- So, first of all, you have to download and install Bluestacks on your PC. For this, you can visit bluestacks.com and download and install the software.
- Once installed, launch it and sing up or sign in with your Google Account.
- After that Go to the System Apps and select Google Play app from there.
- From the Google Play, search for Kinemaster.
- In the end, simply download and install the app on your PC and are all done.
However, if you want to try out the kinemaster apk download for pc. Then you have to follow these steps.
- First of all kinemaster apk download for PC from the below download button.
- Then launch Bluestacks and simply drag and drop the apk file that you have downloaded.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Once installed you will be able to use Kinemaster on your PC.
How to download kinemaster for pc without bluestacks?
Unfortunately, there is no direct way to download kinemaster for pc without bluestacks. As it is a smartphone based app and there is no PC version app available as of now.
However, if you want to use Kinemaster on your PC. Using it via an Android emulator is the only way as of now until the developers of the app decides to launch a PC version.
So that was all for Kinemaster for PC. Now go ahead and try out the steps and see how it is working for you. Also, if you have any more questions to ask, then do feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below. And we will surely help you out.