After the recent update of PUBG Mobile, there are so many users who faced PUBG lagging in Redmi Note 4. Like one cannot even play the game without facing lags.
However, there are users who believe that the lagging issue usually appears because of slow internet connection. Or they are simply using the MTK soc variant of Redmi Note 4. Since MTK and gaming do not go hand in hand. Hence there are users who found the lagging issue.
Although, apart from the MTK variant of Redmi Note 4 there is one more variant which comes with a Snapdragon SOC. Snapdragon SOC’s are great for gaming and there is no doubt about it. But still, there are so many users who have reported about the “PUBG lagging in Redmi Note 4” issue. So the question is what the solution is?
Well just to help you out in this, we have done a couple of tests on Redmi Note 4 device. In order to find the solution for theRedmi note 4 PUBG lag. Anyway, let’s just go ahead and talk about the solution:
How to Fix PUBG lagging in Redmi Note 4 Issue
- First of all, you have to go to settings from your device.
- Then select the Installed Apps options.
- Over here search for the PUBG Mobile.
- After that tap on the Clear Cache Option and again tap on Clear Cache button.
- In the end, tap on the OK button, and you are done.
- Exit the settings menu and reopen it.
- From the settings menu, now you have to go to the Additional Settings.
- Then scroll down and look for the Developer options.
- Now scroll down and look for the Disable 4x MSAA option.
- Simply enable it and you are done.
So these are all the settings that you have to do. Once you are done doing these settings, simply launch PUBG Mobile and see if you are still seeing PUBG lagging in Redmi Note 4 issues or not. If you still facing the lagging issues, then here is one more thing that you can try out,
How to Fix PUBG lagging in Redmi Note 4 Issue: Method 2
For this method, we are going to install an App. Just go through these following settings to get done with it:
- First of All download and install the GFX Tool on your Redmi Note 4.
- After that launch the application.
- Then do follow this screenshot for all the settings.
- Once done click on the Accept button and you are all set to play PUBG Mobile on your Smartphone.
So that was the answer to your question that says how to Fix Redmi note 4 PUBG lag Issue. Now it is your turn to go ahead and try it out and see if it is working for you or not. Also for any questions, you can feel free to leave a comment below and we will surely help you out.
- Best video player app for iPhone and iPad
- 6 Impressive Android Pie Features
- Download Clash of Lights APK
- Spotify Hacked APK